BIM Implementation for design and off-site fabrication
- Worlds largest brewery in Piedras Negras, Mexico.
- Bottling line 11 and Kegging lines 13 and 14.
- Design for “Off-site Construction” and “Construction Monitoring” of new keg and bottling lines.
- BIM management and BIM consultancy.
- Development of bespoke workflows and CDE management to reduce the “change-order culture”.
- Our BIM workflows eliminated change-order issues going forward.
Milk Powder Manufacturing Facility
- Baby food milk powder production facility upgrade.
- BIM methodology implementation and management.
- Process Design and federated model management.
- 100% design for off-site fabrication using plant3D.
- Installation support from remote locations (Denmark, Ireland, USA) using bespoke collaboration workflows.
CIP System design for off-site fabrication
- Nik Naks (Cheese Puffs) production facility.
- Mechanical / Electrical and Process design of new CIP system.
- Automatic Isometric generation using Autodesk Plant3D.
- Line List, Valve List, Instrument List and Fabrication Drawings.
- Construction support using latest BIM technologies.
CPP1 Yoghurt facility upgrade
- BIM Technology Transfer (Workflows).
- Management of lean design and construction methodology.
- 3D Laser Scanning of existing production facility.
- Manipulation of scan data to show new equipment virtually.
- Clash detection reporting for reduced “Site clashes”.
- Reduction of change orders from contractors.